Like many businesses in our area, the Pittsford Shear Ego Salon & Spa and The Men’s Club are now impacted by increased COVID-19 restrictions due to the designation of parts of Monroe County as an Orange Zone in NYS. However, we will be moving Salon & Spa operations to Shear Ego School, located in Irondequoit at 525 Titus Ave, Rochester, NY, 14617 (Irondequoit is currently a Yellow Zone).
We are very fortunate to have The Shear Ego Salon & Spa as well as the Shear Ego School of Beauty in our family of businesses. Therefore, we can seamlessly perform all salon and spa services at the school.
Please consider these important details.
- The Pittsford location will temporarily close for two weeks, beginning Thanksgiving Day. This will ensure compliance with the health order, pending reassessment.
- Curb-side pickup and delivery for retail shopping will remain open at the Pittsford location.
- Salon & Spa services will be moved to the Shear Ego School location.
- Existing and new appointments will be honored at our Shear Ego School location, at 525 Titus Ave, Rochester, NY, 14617.
- Our Black Friday, Small Business Sat, and Cyber Monday sales will still be available in-store and online.
Our team at Shear Ego remains committed to the well-being of our clients, staff, and community. We will continue to adapt and use all available resources to provide our services while ensuring everyone remains healthy and safe.
We will share additional information with you as it becomes available.
The health and well-being of our clients, staff and community is our top priority at Shear Ego. In light of COVID, especially as we approach the winter weather and traditional flu season, we reaffirm our commitment to the highest safety protocols and precautions, including mask wearing, safe distancing, hand washing, and disinfectant practices. Please take a moment to view this video about what to expect at Shear Ego.